Saturday 8 June 2013

Masked cards

I don't think it's any surprise to anyone when I say I LOVE masks! I love them so much I asked Di if I could give her a few designs to cut and she said yes!!!! Very selfishly, I have drawn a few masks that I would like to use and this is the first one that has been released, ~{Dotted Star Mask}~. I made a couple of cards:


For this one I inked the centre circle and then the dotted star, masking off the bits I didn't want. I've painted 3 hearts from the ~{Mini Hearts}~ pack with Paperartsy Fresco Paint, then added Glossy Accents to then and finished off with a greeting stamp.



This final one was a very quick card (and we all know I love those too). I've inked through one of the corners, wiped the mask before flipping it over to ink it again, making a base for the creatures to sit on. I've watercoloured them and added a greeting.

Kaz xxx

6 comments:

Kerri-Jo Sharp said...

Very cute!!! I love it!!!
Hugs,
Kerri

ionabunny said...

Great examples for this new mask

Words and Pictures said...

Oh cute... the dotty star looks great, and I think I now "need" the creatures!
Alison x

Cocofolies said...

How clever it is for the masks ! Wonderful sweet cards, so beautiful...!! Coco xx

Carol Plume said...

wow Kaz gorgeous masks....and beaut cards xx

Ginger said...

so are your masks available to buy, as I love the star one. x