Sunday 7 July 2013

Flower Card by Kaz.

This week we are making cards. Not a problem for me as I tend to make cards all the time using Tando bits as I think the chipboard gets overlooked by card makers.

The ~{Mini Range}~ is perfect as they are thinner and smaller and therefore don't push the postage costs up. Unless of course you make a card like this one:

This will have to be hand-given ;) For the card base, I've cut a circle from card and inked the card blank behind the circle. I used ~{Mini Butterflies}~~{Mini Leaves 1}~ and ~{Mini Leaves 2}~ and painted them with acrylic paints. I've added some shading and details with a very thin brush and paint. Here's a close up:

I then arranged them with flowers, clear drops and a greeting stamp.

It looks fussy, but it was actually very quick to make. Kaz xxx

2 comments:

Cocofolies said...

A perfect card, really beautiful !! I love these mini too, and you show me that they absolutely fit well to cards too, thanks Kaz ! ;)

Dana Tatar said...

Gorgeous card Kaz! I love the circle cut-out and the flowers are arranged so beautifully! Thanks for the inspiration. =)