Monday 29 July 2013

Hearts and Swirls: So chic !

Hearts and swirls is our theme on the Tando Creative blog for this week...And it's Coco already back today to start with it LOL ! I illustrate it at a slow pace as I don't have any chipboard heart yet, and used only one swirled lovely flourish... So I'm really looking forward to seeing what our DT come up with and I hope that you'll pop back and join us...

I couldn't pass my turn, that's a sooooo perfect theme for nice girls like my niece on the photo !! She is an adorable and very girly little person. I decided to make a very colorful scrapbook page for her with a beautiful Tando Flourish and a lot of little hearts stamped on a jarI'm planning to offer it for her birthday coming soon, I'm sure she will LOVE it !!!


I inked my large flourish it with Versamark and then covered it with small amounts of different embossing powders in shades close to the colours I fancied. I used Dusty Concord Distress powder, Zing Lavender (American Crafts) and "Bleu Layette" (Aladine). I heat embossed the mixed powders (don't forget the edges as this beautiful chipboard is rather thick). Then I took my Perfect Pearls Forever Blue and using my Versamark pen and a thin brush I applied it in subtle ways.

If you want more details on the material I used and more close-ups, pop on over to my blog

Have a wonderful sunny day ! Hugs, Coco xx

7 comments:

roc said...

Nicely done! Your niece is so cute!

Karen said...

This is beautiful Coco, just like your niece x

Kaz said...

This is gorgoeus Coco, I love the photo of your niece xx

Katherine said...

What a super page, I love all that pink and colour :)

Dana Tatar said...

What a fun page! I love the bright pink. The stamping under the flourish adds some wonderful dimension to the chipboard. I'll have to try that! Thanks for the inspiration Coco!

nefertiti said...

Wonderful page Coco!! very great colours and so fun!!!bisous

Irit Shalom said...

So cute and lovely!