Monday 22 July 2013

Winged things

is our theme here on the Tando Creative blog for this week..... there are lots of Tando pieces with wings...and not just the wings and hearts pack....I'm looking forward to seeing what our DT come up with and I hope that you'll pop back and join us...

So, its Carol with you today to kick start the week and I've created these:-


I've used an owl from the grab bag and the Andy Skinner burning rubber mask...

then after making that card I decided to make this one:-



Butterflies this time....

If you'd like more details how I made these cards please pop on over to my blog...

TFL xx

5 comments:

Cocofolies said...

Two cute and lovely cards Carol ! xx

roc said...

Beautiful cards.

Kaz said...

Two fab cards there Carol xxx

Karen said...

Both gorgeous Carol x

Words and Pictures said...

Delicious cards... I love that owl, and the sentiment.
Alison x