Saturday 28 September 2013

Love banner:Larger than life

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here again and this time with my Larger  then Life  project and actually it means to use Big Tando pieces and this banner is sure BIG!
You know that Love is bigger the life and Tando Creative banners are sure Big: big fun to make and big pleasure to give as a present.
So here they are: my Love banners


Each piece was  inked and heat embossed around, then I glued dotted Bo Bunny papers over each single piece and added the very old heat embossed  letters.
I stamped one single butterfly for the first piece.

Added some embellishments over the other ones.
 This Tando book plate was a must over the central piece.Small book plate heat embossed in red  on the middle.

Some more pieces of this project



I hope you like this project as much as I do (I Love those  Tando banners so  much that I ask for a new pieces for my every DT box to be sent)
Here are Tando products I used for this piece



See you in a few days with more Tando inspiration!

4 comments:

Diane Warburton said...

This is indeed a lovely piece Irit. I hope it's displayed in your house with pride

Cocofolies said...

What a LOVELY banner indeed Irit !! Adorable !!! Coco xx

Craftychris said...

Absolutely Stunning! xx

roc said...

That turned out truly wonderful!