Tuesday 15 October 2013

Flying things - A card Evidence of Art

Hello everyone, today you will not see any bat or raven as "flying things" on our inspirational blog, I offer you a  brief pause from our Halloween projects. So instead, here's a simple card with a beautiful peacock (I loveeeee peacocks and their feathers !!) done this summer, that's why colours are out of season !
During my summer holidays I had very few time to craft and could only take away with me a small survival kit. I chose my new Brilliance inks and a set of fabulous quite recent stamps from Chocolate Baroque: Peacock Parade to play with, and of course several masks and stencils among my favorites. Here's the result of my play, thanks to the help of my Sunburst and Baroque stencils from Andy Skinner.


Hope you enjoy (at least the break Lol !!). If you'd like more details pop on over to my blog...  And please come again tomorrow to see more inspiration on this theme from my teammies, maybe much more frightening haha ! Hugs, Coco xxx

6 comments:

roc said...

This is so beautiful!

Diane Warburton said...

I'm all for a break from halloween as I don't like it. This is a gorgeous card with loads of detail and definite art along with that fun peacock stamp

Sandra said...

Your card is so elegant. Perfect use of the stencils, and gorgeous stamps :)

Kaz said...

So pretty Coco xx

Katherine said...

Beautiful - I love all the detail and just got that mask...it is gorgeous :)

Carol Plume said...

what a great take on this weeks theme and so not halloween - love your gorgeous colour scheme Coco - xx