Wednesday 16 October 2013

FLYING THINGS

Today sees the second piece from this months GDT Minna Enqvist:-

"My 10 years old daughter loves to bake. Her favorite things are
cupcakes and different kind of cakes. We are often making some small
decorations for cupcakes, it just makes it more festive!


For these very simple wrappers I cut spider nets out of paper with my
Silhouette Cameo. After that I added ribbon around the wrapper. Small
bats I covered with embossing powder and after that I added eyes for the
bats. Cupcace wrappers are easy and fun to do and kids love them!

Products used: Grab Bag of Bats




what great cupcake holders....great idea....pop on over to Minnas blog for more inspiration....

Don't forget that as its Wednesday there is a new post up on the Challenge blog....hope to see you there...

3 comments:

Cocofolies said...

That's really cute, and yum !! Thank you for this very cool idea to use our mini chipboards with our kids like that, to decorate funnily and beautifully something they love ! Coco x

Kaz said...

These are fab! What a great idea xx

roc said...

those are awesome cupcake holders!