Thursday 14 November 2013

Art is never perfect: Paint week

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here again and this time it's my Paint project. For this project I made 4 pieces art wall deco, using 4 different wooden  boards and a lot of Tando fantastic stencils.
Here is my ART IS NEVER PERFECT  deco piece. As you can see I used Tando and Andi Skinner's stencils with molding pastes, embossing powders and a lot of painting mediums. There are acrylic paints, shimmery paints, water colors, gelatos, mists..A lot of stamping  was added over those Mixed Media art pieces too... You name it- I used it here

And now for the single pieces.









As you  see, Tando stencils are so versatile and so much fun to work with. Just go to Tando retailers and buy some of those gorgeous art stencils.

4 comments:

Gio said...

wow, these are truly outstanding! Clearly inspired by Andy, just more colourful!

Cocofolies said...

Wow, looks like you had great fun, really stunning work Irit !! x

Kaz said...

fabulous artwork Irit xxx

roc said...

Great job! Love what you've created!