Tuesday 14 January 2014

Fun & Games - King & Queen ATC Set with Dana


Hi Tando fans! Dana here today sharing a pair of ATCs for the Fun and Games theme this week. I mounted each playing card onto an Artist Trading Card base. If you've never used a Tando ATC, they are absolutely fantastic and hold up to several layers of wet mediums and all kinds of abuse!


I selected a heart from the Grab Bag of Hearts and painted it red. Once the paint dried I applied some Inka-Gold over the top and then sealed it with a coat of glaze. The text on this card reads "You hold the key to my heart."


I colored this key from the Set of 5 Keys the same way. The text on this card reads "love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness."




Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Such cool altered cards!
Alison x

Cocofolies said...

Very pretty set of lovely ATCs Dana, and that's very clever to use old cards like that!! Coco xx

Kaz said...

Love your ATC's Dana xx