Sunday 2 March 2014

Cards for the Ladies


With the theme of ladies I dug through my papers and went for flowers and the Tando flower chipboard pieces went perfectly as my centre pieces on the cards (you get a really nice mix of different flowers in the grab bag).

With the flowers one side of the chipboard is white, so I used this as the base for my misting (no need to paint it).  I then chose some colours that went with my papers, a purple and red which I angled at the petals and I used green for the stem, then dried the mist with my heat gun.  It is so quick and easy to do, but I love the mix of colours and how they run in to each other.

Having made one card, I then used the same ingredients a little differently.





5 comments:

Cocofolies said...

Gorgeous card Katherine! Very feminine using these papers, the seams, and this lovely flower that really pops!!! Coco xxx

Words and Pictures said...

That is brilliant - adore the colours on the flower!
Alison x

Carol Plume said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carol Plume said...

lovely cards Katherine, I really like those strong colours.

Dana Tatar said...

Beautiful cards Katherine! I love all the pretty flowers and they way you colored the chipboard!