Thursday 13 March 2014

More New Releases

Hello, its Karen here to shw you some more NEW RELEASES.

This one is done using a fantastic FOOTSTEP MASK and coloured modelling paste.  The canvas is quite a large one.  I used a local map for the background and added a little walking man and some stamping.



Looking to summer ( if it arrives!) there are new ICE-CREAM MINI'S.  ere I have painted them and added some micro beads to look like sprinkles...


You get a lot in a packet...


Lastly come the new PEOPLE MINI'S.  My 1st thought when I looked at them was 'toilet'!!!!!  Not that they needed to go there but they remind me of toilet signs hahaha!!!  So that's what I made.  Di snaffled this one for her new house :-D


Lots of different uses for these little peeps I think...


These are just a few of the new releases so pop over *HERE* for a nosy at them all.  I really like the DESKTOP STORAGE so watch out for my version of that soon!

Thank you for taking a looksee today, HUGS xxx

3 comments:

Kerri-Jo Sharp said...

Oh my I love these!! That walking sing is just too cute. I really want to eat those ice cream cones and that Loo sing is awesome!! I want to make one to hang on my bathroom door!! TFS!
Hugs!
Kerri

Cocofolies said...

A set of very lovely samples with the new Releases Karen!! I'm really looking forward seeing your desktop storage now hmmm..., it promises to be great! :) xxx

Kaz said...

This are all just gorgeous KAren xx