Tuesday 22 April 2014

Ring Binder Free For All

For this free for all week, I'm showing the folder I made for the Journal 52 I'm doing this year:


I've used the ~{Ring Binder with 6 x 6 inch inserts}~ and started with using thick texture paste through the ~{Drain Cover Mask}~ and the circles from the ~{Tree and Leaves 3 part Mask}~. Once dry, I sanded the texture down a bit to smooth it out. I've used acrylic paints to colour it and added some stamping. I put the mask back over the texture and dabbed some white acrylic paint onto them, I wanted to keep it relatively simple so left it at that.

For the letters, I used texture paste mixed with acrylic paint through the individual ~{Have Your Say Mask}~ letters. Once dry they've been cut out and doodled around.



I'm keeping the inserts to make other things with.

Kaz xxx

4 comments:

Karen said...

This is gorgeous!!!!! x

Cocofolies said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Kaz, fab colours and fantastic use of these masks!!! xx

Carol Plume said...

stunning - loving the colours on this…very practical too…xx

tracy said...

very pretty :)