Friday 8 August 2014

Grey and black with Irit

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to our Grey and Black week here on Tando!
 Irit is here again.
Here is my project- kind of a weird one as I made a Halloween card with Best friends sentiment. But then they look so good together, those 2 spiders, don't they?

I used Tando Spider web mask with black gesso over the glittered dotted white cardstock and then added some mist over it to make it grey. (Teal pigment was in this grey mist, so you see a bit of teal too). Both spiders were heat embossed with black powder and glued over the masked image. Then I was looking for a sentiment and this one was just great! Funny and in the right colors.
Hope you like my work this week.

And here the products I  used for this week project




No comments: