Friday 26 September 2014

Autumn Colors Canvas

Hey there Tando Fans!!!  It's Kerri here with a great little project share using some great Tando goodies!!! 

This is a 5"x7" canvas board.  I used my Shimmerz Texturez, Meri-Gold Digger and Artie-Choked, to create the background along with the Tando Mask - Oblong Square Long.  The Owl was colored with Faber-Castell Big Brush Markers and then I put two layers of clear UTEE over it.  The green leaf at the bottom was colored with two layers of spruce green UTEE, the other leaf was colored with copper Viva Decor Ink Gold.  The chipboard letters are from The Paper Studio and I painted them with red acrylic paint and then coated them with red poppy UTEE.  (Painting them before coating them with UTEE definitely makes a difference.)

If you have any questions or want to see any techniques just ask and I can do a tutorial for you :)


Here are pictures of and links to the Tando Products that I used:







I hope you enjoyed my project and that I have inspired you all to buy some awesome Tando Goodies over at their retail store :)

Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

Dana Tatar said...

I love the shimmer!