Friday 12 September 2014

Triple Tags!

Helloooo!  Tags...usually these end up decorating my craft room but these have been made to actually use on presents :D   I had some scraps of home decorated paper that I used at bases and went from there.


The Sewing Tag - I used my lovely friend GIOVANNA'S SPIRAL MASK and dabbed blue over it onto the background to give depth.  Then I decorated the COTTON REELS & SCISSORS, used a scrap of lace and a PC generated saying.  This mask isn't available for retail yet but you can buy it from a supplier.


These are available in small or large...


The Steampunk Tag - I used some Sparkle Medium through Tando's COG MASK for this one.  The HEART is from the Mini Range and has been painted & glossy accents added.  Some stamped wings, word and a little tag finish it off.


You get loads of these hearts in a bag...


The Flower Tag -  used Sparkle Medium again but through a lovely LONG FLOURISH MASK.  I added a painted & sparkled BUTTERFLY and finished off with paper flowers and a stamped saying.

 

All but Gio's mask (will be soon) are available on our RETAIL SITE so grab a cuppa and have a good browse, especially at our Christmas goodies and new designs :D

Thank you for take a look today, Karen x

4 comments:

Traceyr said...

Wonderful tags Karen and I love the winged heart. :)

Carol Plume said...

Gorgeous tags Karen - the recipients are going to love them xx

Cocofolies said...

Three gorgeous tags Karen, a great set. I love especially the first one using Gio's mask, it's wonderful!! xxx

Kaz said...

These are gorgeous Karen xxx