Sunday 7 December 2014

Black, white and gold with Irit

Hello my dear crafty friends !
 My new altered project is all about Gold. (added to bare chipboards  or stamped over the painted chipboard, but still gold).


I painted this Tando Creative Bottle frame with black acrylic, then stamped Ann Butler's one single 2'' Faux Quilting Unity stamp with clear embossing ink. Then I heat embossed it with Gold EP from WOW!  and embellished with some black rhinestones.


The back paper is  glittered and embossed, so nothing more was added to this Tando  Happy title, heat embossed again with black and gold powders.


The last, but not least is this golden bow: recycled from some Lindt chocolates that I didn't like. But I sure liked the bow!






1 comment:

Dana Tatar said...

Awesome! I love the stamping!