Sunday 14 December 2014

Sparkle week with Irit

Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here again  with a new Mixed Media project.

 This is my small, card size, canvas made for our Sparkle week.


So here is my " piece of art": flat as a journal page, made with a few Tando Creative masks, few WOW! Embossing powders stamps as the background and a lot of WOW! POWDERS.
I used my two new masks here: Profile and Criss Cross Grid




Both were used with white texture paste and then heat embossed with embossing powders.
The Happy title was  also heat embossed with a mix of black and gold powders and  it's really shiny and sparkle even without any single crystal or pearl added.

 Tando products used:

Giovanna- Profile
Giovanna - Profile

Criss Cross Grid mask
Mask - Criss Cross Grid

 Word Happy

Word - HAPPY

No comments: