Thursday 12 February 2015

Covering with paper again!

Hello Peeps,

Lol how lucky am I to have been asked to join the amazing DT here, hopefully I will be able to do them all proud.

It's a brilliant excuse to kick-start my crafting hobby again so I am incredibly grateful to Di and the team.

My first DT piece was to cover something in paper so I chose to go with a frame and use a picture of my loopy children to go in it!!!!!


I used the 6x6 frame and covered the front element in scrapbook paper from my stash, this was then edged with craft paint and coated with gloss multi-medium to seal it.
The back element and stand were also painted in a coordinating colour. I also took some pieces from the mini hearts bag and the small mixed swirls bag and painted them in coordinating colours to embellish the frame.

Here is what I used, all can be found on the Tando retail site..........





Many thanks for popping by and leaving a comment if you feel you would like to.

If you fancy having a go at anything showcased on the Tando blog this month you will find a link at the top of the Tando blog to add your work to be in with a chance of a prize in the monthly draw.

Huge hugs

Dawn x

3 comments:

Karen said...

Welcome to the team my lovely!!! Gorgeous frame x

Carol Plume said...

Welcome Dawn - lovely frame and great picture of your children xx

Gio said...

Such a lovely frame, Dawn!