Sunday 12 April 2015

Painting Week with Dawn

Helloooooooooooooooooo,

I'm here to round out the painting technique week for you all.

Paint is definitely my 'go to' medium as it is so very versatile. Any kind will do but I tend to stick to fluid acrylics through personal choice.

One of my favourite background techniques is to paint and stamp on top of the paint with a slightly darker ink to achieve a lovely subtle effect...............




Hee hee can you tell I love bright colours too!!!!!

Here is what I used.............

Mini Theatre Stage Wide 1

Mini Theatre Stage Wide

Grab Bag of Hearts

Grab Bag of Hearts

Mini Book Plates

Mini Book Plates

If you fancy joining in with any of this months themes please add your work through the link at the top of the page to be in with a chance of winning a prize in the April Challenge.

Many thanks for popping by and leaving a comment if you feel you would like to.

Hugs

Dawn x 

No comments: