Sunday 12 July 2015

Layer it up!

Happy Sunday everyone!

Gez here, I am delighted to be sharing my creation with you today.

I have had great fun getting painty and playing with the gorgeous {Welcome Bird Hanging}







However, it appears I used mine the other way around!!


This week I managed to incorporate the beautiful colour pallet for July..




these colours are soooooo hot!!

Of course, I managed to include lots of layers and textures..




book papers, serviettes, masking tape, bead gel & paint, of course!!


The pieces in this kit are so durable ♥

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

Each weeks challenges are open until the end of the month.
(link in the top bar..)
I hope you can join in the fun.

Happy creating, Gez 

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Ooooh love this sweetie, you've got some amazing texture on there. Love how the colour theme has come in to, gorgeous make my lovely x x x x

Gez Butterworth said...

Thank you Dawn ♥