Tuesday 8 September 2015

Lady of the Swirls Get Painty with Dee.


Hi everyone Dee here with a media board that I have painted.
For this technique I have used Fresco Finish paints as I find the
chalky nature delivers really good results.
I panted the Tando media board with stone paint .
then stamped with lynne Perrella stamps. 
I used Tando's long flourish stencil, and texture paste.
 Next I used Vasaline which I smeared over the area's that I 
wanted to show through the paint.
I repeated the process with each colour of paint that I used.
More photo's
And again
Close ups
I used a small circle waste from a Tando piece for the clock.
I used Deco Arts liquid glass to create the effect over the clock.
Treasure gold was used to finish the board off.
That's it for today folks please feel free to let me know what you think.
PRODUCTS USED

1 comment:

Dawn said...

This is gorgeous Dee, loving the textures and colours, fab make my lovely x