Wednesday 18 November 2015

Anything Goes: Nautical Heritage Page


Hi friends! Dana here today sharing a layout for the Anything Goes theme this week. I've recently inherited some vintage family photos. When I come across the right paper collection, I jump at the chance to create a heritage page for my family scrapbook album.


I can always count on Tando to have fun designs to match almost any theme! I lightly distressed this Anchor with ink.


I painted this Cloud with a coat of white acrylic paint and then added a touch of blue ink to the edge.

You can find the pieces I used for this project and more in the Tando Creative Retail Store! We'd love to see what you create for our Anything Goes Challenge! To be in with a chance of winning some great Tando goodies of your choice, please make a piece based on our weekly themes and link your project, not just your blog, using the inlinkz tool located at the top of the Tando Blog. You don't have to use any Tando product, but, if you do, you will be entered into the draw twice! There are no limits to how many times you enter, however, we do request that you only enter your piece for 5 challenges. We look forward to seeing your creations!

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment: