Tuesday 3 November 2015

November Colour Theme

Hello, its Karen here with a tag that I have made using this months pretty colour scheme.


I used a lovely *Ice-Skate* from a pack of 6 as the centre piece.  The 'spots' were made using the new *Mini Mask - Sequins*  These mini masks are fabulous for areas!  The spots were then covered with *DecoArt Liquid Glass*  which is fabulous stuff!  The skate was mounted onto some painted corrugated card then onto some glittery card.  Some wide organza ribbon, wire and a bead finished my tag off.  I will be adding a sentiment at a later date.  Here is the colour theme...

 
Thank you for taking a look today.  If you would like to play along with us then please take a look at Novembers tab at the top of the page.  There are prizes to be won ;-D

Hugs, Karen x

2 comments:

Carol Plume said...

What a lovely festive piece Karen xx

Cocofolies said...

Sorry to not visit you as much often as I would like all here... especially my previous team-mates.
Seeing this tonight, cannot resist to say that I love your tag Karen, absolutely gorgeous and SO unique!!!! :)
Hugs, Coco xx