Wednesday 23 December 2015

Anything goes with Dee



Hi folks! Well Christmas is fast approaching and I am going
 to have to get all my shopping done tomorrow EEEk!
as I have everyone coming to me for 
Christmas.
Well the theme this week is bling it up, so this is my 
post which uses my favourite Tando 
media boards.
Also I used the Tando holly shapes which I trimmed up.
I covered the media board with canvas paper which I coloured
with various inks. I sealed it with Deco art soft
touch matt varnish. Around the edges
i used crackle paste.
 I used fine white glitter over the Gessoed Tando Holly pieces.
 I then coloured these with mica powders.
White embossing powder was sprinkled across the board &
heat set.
Voila I think I was wearing more glitter then the board had on it.
Well that's it for today folks. I hope you
are all looking forward to 
Christmas.
Cheers Dee X

PRODUCTS USED
  1. Tando products:- Mixed Media Boards 80mm x 116mm, Holly Flourish
  2. Deco Art products:- Media: White Crackle PASTEMedia: White Gesso.
  3. Distress stains spray,  glitter, treasure gold pewter, Paperartsy stamps, white embossing powder, Lyndy's stamp gang Mica powders.

No comments: