Wednesday 2 December 2015

Decembers colour theme with Dee

Hi folks you will be forgiven if you have seen this before
I made this a little while ago.
Firstly I started with the clock which I painted with silver
Deco Art Media Fluid Acrylic.
In the mean time I covered a large circle from the circle grab bag
and covered it in places with Deco Art texture sand paste.
I stamped the compass onto white card with black archival ink.
Once the circle was dry from the texture sand I painted it with
Quinacridone red and Andys dirty wash.
I cut the circle out and the trim I used a light coat of white modelling 
Paste that was painted with prussian blue hue that had been
mixed with tinting base. 
I dry brushed Gesso onto it then cut it out to fit roughly into the clock face.
That's it from me for today folks I hope you enjoyed it.
Cheers Dee x

PRODUCTS USED
  1. Tando products were 4 Clocks SmallGrab bag of Circles.
  2. Deco Art products used Media: Texture Sand PasteMedia: White Modelling PasteMedia: Ultra Matte Media: White GessoFluid Acrylics: Quinacridone RedFluid Acrylics: Paynes GreyFluid Acrylics: Prussian Blue HueFluid Acrylics: Quinacridone GoldFluid Acrylics: Raw Umber.
  3. Stamp from my stash and treasure gold.

2 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Awesome work Dee! I love the texture on this piece!

Carol Plume said...

Great project Dee x