Saturday 20 February 2016

Trio of Hearts with Lisa

Good Morning, Lisa here with today's 'Anything Goes' creation. I've called this piece 'Trio of Hearts' which started from a square canvas. 



I first added lots of layers to the blank canvas to create loads of texture. I used book pages, ribbon, beads, threads, cord, tissue... with DecoArt matte medium to stick everything down. Then painted over it with black gesso. 

I used the Tando Rustic Hearts and the two hearts from the Heart Cogs Mix. I first added a thick layer of DecoArt texture sand paste to the large cog hearts and let them dry. I then painted them using DecoArt Media paints and black gesso. 




I painted the rustic hearts with DecoArt crackle paint, thin in some areas then thicker in others. I then painted them with DecoArt Media paints. 




I then sprayed the canvas and the rustic hearts with a couple of sprays of DecoArt white shimmer media mister. 

I stacked the rustic hearts on top of each other and placed all the hearts on the canvas. 


Here are the Tando products I used.

Rustic Hearts    Heart Cogs Mix Large

Thanks for stopping by... Lisa x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So intriguing Lisa. Love all the dimension. Great project. j.