Wednesday 30 March 2016

I Stencil, 2 stamps & 3 flowers by Dee

Hi everyone Dee here with my take on 1 Stencil,
2 stamps 3 flowers.
 If you check I didn't use a stencil I forgot and 
got carried away.
Once finished, I realized I didn't want to put
A stencil image on it.
Okay I started with black gesso on a media board 
love these!
Next painted it with Deco art crackle paint.
A watery wash in  Deco Art Fluid Acrylics: 
Next I stamped the Tim holtz flowers garden
stamp 3 times, with versa fine ink 
and clear embossed.
I colures the flowers in with Fluid Acrylics:
Home made tissue paper was glues down with
 matt medium.
 All coated with soft touch varnish.
A drizzle of copper ink was run down from the top. I hope you all enjoyed 
my post this week. Please feel free to leave a comment 
as feedback is how we grow.
Cheers Dee x
PRODUCTS USED
  1. Tando products used:- Mixed Media Boards 74mm x 138mm.
  2. Deco Art products used:- Fluid Acrylics: Napthol Red LightPyrrole OrangePrussian Blue HueWhite Crackle PAINT & Soft Touch Varnish.

3 comments:

Sarah (Debbie) said...

Stunning Di

Love the orange xx

Unknown said...

Ahhhhhhhhh - this just turned out MARVELOUSLY STUNNING Dee. The colors are wonderful but mostly I just love how it all blends together to make such a unique and intriguing print. And your crackle is just perfect - the peace de resistance! This truly is yummy for me!! XXj.

Food Station said...

Impressive!Thanks for the post.
RetailEscaper