Wednesday 4 May 2016

May Color Challenge - Triple Arch


Hi friends! Dana here today sharing the piece that I created for the Color Challenge. I wait all year long for the short couple of weeks when the cherry blossom tree in my front yard is fragrant and awash with pink petals. I was inspired to create this arch by the view out my front window and the pretty pink and green color palette this week.


I painted one layer from the Triple Arch Layered Frame with acrylic paint and a layer of Rock Candy Stickles and then backed it with patterned paper.  I painted a leaf and one small branch from the Leaf Branch with 3 Loose Leaves with green acrylic paint and then topped them with a mix of paper and fabric flowers and stems. I finished this piece with a digital image and butterfly from Gecko Galz, and sticker sentiment.

You can find the products that I used for this piece in the Tando Creative Retail Store! We'd love to see what you create for our Color Challenge! To be in with a chance of winning some great Tando goodies of your choice, please make a piece based on our weekly themes and link your project, not just your blog, using the inlinkz tool located at the top of the Tando Blog. You don't have to use any Tando product, but, if you do, you will be entered into the draw twice! There are no limits to how many times you enter, however, we do request that you only enter your piece for 5 challenges. We look forward to seeing your creations!

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: