Sunday 10 July 2016

July Colour Challenge With Lisa

Hello!!! Lisa here with July's colour challenge. And such a lovely selection of summer colours.


I decided to go flat this week after last weeks 'home sweet home' make.(It's here if you missed it)



I chose Tando's floral grab bag, grab bag of mini birds and minis butterflies.

I took a selection of Distress Inks - mermaid lagoon, peacock feathers, wild honey, rusty hinge, aged mahogany and picked raspberry, and randomly applied them on to white card. 




I took two of the birds and two of the butterflies and glued them together to create thicker pieces. Along with the birds and butterflies, I grabbed a selection of the Tando flowers and painted them all white. Then I dry brushed gold metallic paint on some of the flowers. 



I then added gold embossing powder lightly to areas and added a really thick layer to other parts. On the thicker areas of embossing, I stamped in to it with a Stampendous stamp.




Here are the bits I used from Tando, all available on the Tando Website.

Floral Grab Bag   Grab Bag of Mini Birds   Tando Mini's - Butterflies



Thanks for popping by. Visit my blog here.
Toodles for now,
Lisa x 

1 comment:

Diane Warburton said...

That is a gorgeous colourway! I bet you enjoyed this