Wednesday 10 August 2016

Tando recipe week by Dee

Hi everyone I hope you are all well and enjoying the summer it is lovely
to be able to get outside in the sunshine as I work in a basement in the 
bottom of a quarry so enjoy the sun when I am lucky enough to
see it LOL! Today I have for you my take on recipe week,
I hope you enjoy it.

                 
 I used the square media boards which I had given a coat of Gesso.


Next I coloured the square with distress ink applied with a blending tool.


I stamped the 2 images onto card and coloured with distress ink for
the clock I gave a coat of crackle glaze.


Once the glaze had dried I used carbon black antiquing cream
 and knocked it back. I put paste through the sequin waste 
stencil and sprinkled on silver embossing powder.
Which was heat set.


The edges were given a coat of crackle paste that was painted 
and treated with antiquing cream. Treasure gold was used to 
highlight area's.
Thats all for today folks please feel
free to leave a comment or two.
Cheers Dee x


Products used
  1. Tando products:- Square mixed media board, Mini Mask - Distressed Sequins.
  2. Deco art products:- Crackle paste & gesso,  Crackle glaze & Carbon black antiquing cream. Fluid Acrylics: Quinacridone Magenta
  3. Stampendous:- Chunky silver embossing powder
  4. Stamps used were The Octopode  factory (steampunk nipper cmnaman), Carabelle-studio background horologes. 3 x metal buttons, distress inks in Pickled raspberry, peacock feathers, seedless preserves. Treasure gold pewter.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heheheh - what a great way to end my day Dee - I'm smiling. DELIGHTFUL in every way. Yummy texture too!! Xj.