Saturday 24 September 2016

Celebrate simple things 3d project with Irit


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to Anything goes post in Tando blog.

I have those small chipboard houses from Tando Creative UK for ages and never had a chance to use them. So here is my chance to  finally use those houses and I made a small tutorial for you all to share:
1. Paint the chipboard houses with white acrylic paint and let them  dry.


2.Use  mini Pop inks in three colors to color over the white paint.
  I just wiped  the colors with wet baby wipe.


3. Doodle the lines and dots over the roof with wide white marker over red inked pieces.
Cover the  chipboard base  with patterned  cardstock  and distress the edges a bit with a sand paper. 


4. Stamp Celebrate the small things saying over the same cardstock with Celebration of Simple Untiy  stamp. Glue the stamped saying as shown over the base.


5. Make the " wooden" sign with faux wood (gesso, texture paste, old tooth brush and  and brown ink.)
Then cut the parts to make this triple arrows sign and  add the Live, Love and Create words that were cut out from patterned cardstock.
Paint the small chipboard windows and doors from the chipboard set with white paint and glue them over the finished houses. 

And here is my little 3d display on my  vintage findings shelf!


I really hope that you liked my small tutorial and see you again in two weeks!

1 comment:

Craftychris said...

So cute! Love this! xxx