Sunday 29 January 2017

Using Stampendous Products with Lisa

Hi folks, Lisa here with today's blog post for this weeks challenge theme, which is "Stampendous products".

Here is my creation...



For this challenge I used Tando mini printer tray 152mm x 152mm with stand. I love these mini printer trays as they are so versatile to use and you can add anything and everything to it to decorate. 

First, I glued all the layers of the printer tray together apart from the flat back piece, then cut out areas of the frame to create a more open and abstract frame.

I applied some DecoArt crackle paint along the frame edges in random areas and added some patches of DecoArt texture sand paste randomly.
This was to add more texture to the frame.



When it was dried I applied DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic paints. When the paint dried, I then added some of the Stampendous Fran-tage Embossing enamel from the bronze Fran-tage kit. I painted the background of the frame using a wash of the colours I used on the frame.

I stamped the Stampendous 'Look In To My Eyes' Owl rubber stamp on to some watercolour card stock with black ink. I coloured the image using watercolour pens.



After colouring the image, I tore around it and washed the torn edges of the card with a watered down Paynes Grey so the colour of the white card wasn't too harsh on the background.

I adhered the owl image inside the background of the frame and adhered the frame on top.




Everything I have used on this project is available on the Tando Website.

Thanks for popping by,
hope to see you again soon.
If you would like to see more of my creations, pop along to my blog following the link here.
Toodles for now,
Lisa xxx 

Mini Printer Tray 152mm x 152mm with stand   Look Into My Eyes   Frantage EMBOSSING ENAMEL kit Fluid Acrylics: Paynes Grey  Fluid Acrylics: Blue Green Light

No comments: