Wednesday 22 February 2017

Anything goes by Dee

Hi everyone Dee here with my post for anything goes.
I used the lovely Tando abc's for this piece which
I coated with Black gesso.
I followed this with Deco Art media crackle paint
the sides were given a bit of texture sand 
paste.
The Tando heart was created with deco art materials 
and gold pigment powder.
Under the heart is a piece of art from a scrap of paper
that I had been playing with crackle pastes.
Caution is from a Andy skinners stamp.
I hope you have all enjoyed my ATC today
please let me know what you think.
Cheers Dee X

Products Used

  1. Tando Products used:- grey board ATC's, Texture hearts the small hearts.
  2. Stampendous Products used:-  Toxic rubber stamp set.
  3. Deco art acrylics and media crackle pastes.

No comments: