Friday 1 September 2017

Twit Twoo Tag!

Hi Gez here, Happy September everyone!

Where is this year disappearing too? I don't know!!

I am delighted to be sharing my tag with you today..

I started out by adding a layer of [White Gesso] to a plain greyboard [TAG].

Once dry I added a piece of torn scrapbook paper to add some texture to the background followed by layers of acrylic paint. Details were added to the background using the following masks..

(I stencilled through the stars..)







I left the background to dry and painted a [Curly Tree] 




I then used some more of the same pattern scrapbook paper to decorate one of the [Whimisical Houses] 

 

 Once everything was dry I started to assemble the tree and owl onto the tag. Then decorated one of the [Owls] 




Isn't it great how you can build up a collection of Tando chipboard and then create your own little scenes as everything mixes and matches perfectly.. 

Here is my finished tag ♥




click to enlarge..

 Thank you for calling and taking a look. 
 
Wishing you a lovely September and sharing a note for your diary.. did you know.. Tando Creative will be back on your TV screen on Monday, 4th September at 8am & 12 noon, sharing some favourite products with you and some brand new ones as well.. the Design Team have had so much fun creating for the show.. I hope you can join us ♥ See [TV Schedule ~ Hochanda]

No comments: