Tuesday 28 November 2017

Sparkles Week - Mini Winter Home Arch Set


Hi! Dana here today sharing the mini Winter home arches I created for the Sparkles theme this week. These small houses are a made from the inner cut arches from the Triple Arch Layered Frame. I love to use the inner cut pieces from Tando designs for additional projects. This layered frame comes with 9 inner cut arches. I had so much fun creating my original mini home arch a couple weeks ago, that I created more for the season in a similar style. I crafted two different styles of homes, one single layered with the smaller inner cut, and two layered arches using both sizes of inner cut arches.

I used DecoArt acrylic paint to add color to the arches, plus a Mini Holly and/or Mini Bell, an Arthur Number, and a small door from a Mini Beach Hut. After gluing all the pieces together, I brushed on a layer of clear crackle paint. I embellished the edges of this arch with Stampendous Spoonful of Snow for a frosty, sparkly finish.

Here's my original mini Winter home arch.





You can find the products I used for this project in the Tando Creative Retail Store. We'd love to see your creativity! Share your work with us in Tando's Creative Zone on Facebook.

No comments: