Saturday 16 December 2017

Reindeer Wish - Brenda

Hi Brenda here with another of my stand up media cards in a Christmas design. It was made in exactly the same way as the Snowflake Noel card I showed here on Monday using DecoArt media acrylics and chalky finish paints.


Di has this gorgeous reindeer in her Christmas selection both in this large size and in a smaller one too.


The sentiment is a Tim Holtz die, I love the very old manuscript style of font and the snowflakes can also be found in the Tando online shop. Just click the links and you will be transported over to the products.


I used various blue, red and brown paints to get the background colours and stippled Everlasting chalk paint over the top when it was dry.


I also added an easel to this particular card but others I have designed have a stand up frame on the back just made from two pieces of card.


I hope all your Christmas preparations are going well.

Have a great weekend.

hugs Brenda xxx

1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous textured card!
Alison x