Wednesday 24 January 2018

Mini Book - as seen on TV & a Tutorial!

Hello!!!!  Have you seen the new mini books that we have just brought out?  I have been playing with the one that has a 'wrap around' style.  If you watched Di's show on Hochanda recently you would have seen it :D


I have also made up the tiniest Mini Book and written a PDF tutorial for you to use.  You can find it *HERE*.

Back to the leaf book:

I have used the pretty 'leaf stencil' to add some detail to the front and back.  You can also see the unique way that Di has cut the spine to bend in this photo.

 
I added some DecoArt paint and crackle glaze as well as a butterfly to the piece.  Inside I added a little book made using my Bind-it-All. This is an easy way if you are not sure about making books!
 


Then I added some fancy ribbon and a charm to finish it off.


Thank you for popping by, Karen xxx

1 comment:

Cocofolies said...

Wow, this is adorable Karen!!!!
Both books are gorgeous!!!
And the tiny rose one is super cute, with a great tutorial I think, thank you so much.
Sending hugs and love
Coco Xx