Sunday 13 May 2018

Embossing Folders with Lisa

Hi folks. Lisa here and welcome to today's Tando post. 
This weeks theme is 'Embossing Folders'. 

Tando's amazing greyboard can be used in many different ways. It is strong enough to take anything you throw at it including multiple layers of different mediums. But, it is also soft enough to be manipulated with an embossing folder. 



I used a Tando long tag and embossed it with a leaf embossing folder using a manual die cutting machine then painted it using DecoArt Premium Acrylic Paints.



I painted some paper flowers with the DecoArt Premiums Acrylics and left to dry. 

I took some artificial leaves and heat embossed them with silver embossing powder.

I added a sentiment 'bloom' using label maker.
I then added some black satin ribbon to the tag top. 








Thanks for popping by the blog today.
Toodles for now,
Lisa x 


Here is what I used... 

Set of 5 Long Tags       Green Gold Premium   Cobalt Teal Premium 

No comments: